- 1 lbs ground turkey
- 3 green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Head of lettuce or romaine
- Add ground turkey to a large pan and cook over medium high heat until no pink remains in the turkey (about 5-8 minutes).
- While the turkey cooks, combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drain any excess grease from the pan.
- Add minced garlic, green onions, and shredded carrots to the pan and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add sauce to the pan and stir to coat the meat and vegetables. Lower heat and cook for an another 2-3 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on romaine lettuce to form wraps