- 2 bell peppers, cut into 2” chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/2” thick half circles
- 1 red onion, cut into 2” wedges
- 8oz Mushrooms, cut in half
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Chop vegetables and place them in a large Ziplock bag.
- Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, thyme, and salt to the bag and seal the bag tightly, letting out as much air as possible.
- Shake the bag to evenly coat the vegetables.
- Optionally let the vegetables marinate in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.*
- Pour the vegetables onto a cookie sheet and arrange them into a single layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the vegetables have started to brown and they are fork tender.
- I do think the vegetables absorb more flavor if they marinate in the refrigerator for a couple of hours, but this is an optional step. They are delicious cooked right away as well.