These gluten free Banana Muffins are delicious and have a wonderful soft texture. They are also vegan, dairy free, egg free, and so easy to make!
- 1 cup (158g) all purpose gluten free flour (I use “Better Batter”)
- 1 cup (111g) gluten free oat flour (or sorghum flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp xanthan gum (omit if your gluten free flour already contains xanthan gum)
- 1 cup mashed banana (2–3 large ripe bananas)
- 3/4 cup dairy free milk (I use “So Delicious unsweetened Coconut Milk”)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (coconut oil works as well)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a muffin tin or use muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour, oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and xanthan gum (if your flour doesn’t contain it).
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir until combined.
- Fill each muffin tin about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool completely before serving.