- 1 lb flank or sirloin steak, sliced thinly across the grain
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos (or other gluten free soy sauce substitute)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tbsp cornstarch, water, and garlic powder and stir until smooth. Add beef to the bowl and toss to evenly coat the beef in the cornstarch mixture.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a large pan and heat over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook until browned about 5-6 minutes. Remove beef from the pan and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to the pan and cook onion and broccoli until soft about 5-7 minutes.
- While onion and broccoli are cooking, add all sauce ingredients to a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Return beef to the pan and add the sauce, stirring to coat the beef and broccoli. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over rice, quinoa, or all by itself.
- Serving Size: 4