- 5 cups corn Chex
- 5 cups rice Chex
- 1 cup gluten free “O” cereal ( I use Nature’s Path)
- 1 cup nuts
- 2 cups gluten free pretzels
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted (I use “Earth Balance Soy Free Vegan Buttery Sticks”)
- 2 1/2 tbsp gluten free worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp seasoning salt (for homemade recipe I use, click here)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Add chex, “O” cereal, nuts, and pretzels to a roasting pan or deep sheet tray.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt Vegan butter. Add remaining ingredients and stir until seasoning has dissolved.
- Pour the vegan butter mixture over the Chex mix and stir to coat evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes with a rubber spatula.
- Let the Chex Mix sit for 20-30 minutes or until dry.