This gluten free and dairy free no bake Chocolate Cream Pie is so decadent and very easy to make. It only requires 4 ingredients and tastes incredible!
For the “Oreo” crust:
- 21 gluten free dairy free chocolate sandwich cookies (I use “KinniToos” brand)
- 5 tbsp vegan butter (I use “Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks”)
For the Filling:
- Add the chocolate sandwich cookies to a food processor and blend until only fine crumbs remain.
- Pour melted butter into the food processor and pulse until completely incorporated.
- Grease a 9.5 inch pie plate. Pour crust mixture into the pie plate. Use a rubber spatula to press the crust mixture into the pie pan. You may need to use your hands a bit to shape the crust.
- Refrigerate for 30 min or until crust has set.
- Once the crust has set, add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments stirring between each time until the chocolate is melted.
- Add the coconut whipped cream to the melted chocolate and stir until combined.
- Pour the chocolate cream filling into the prepared pie crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting.
- Optionally top with chocolate shavings and additional coconut whipped cream.
You can also use a store bought gluten free and dairy free pie crust for this recipe if you can’t find the other crust ingredients.