This Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Chia Pudding recipe is so delicious and takes about 5 minutes to prep! It’s gluten free, vegan, and makes a perfect healthy snack or breakfast!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thank you for supporting JustWhatWeEat!
Chia pudding still amazes me every time I make it!
It’s so crazy to me that these little seeds can make such an awesome and healthy pudding treat!
I was a little skeptical at first because I thought the texture would just be really seedy.
The texture actually reminds me so much of tapioca pudding which was one of my favorites growing up.
There are also so many different flavor combinations possible with chia pudding.
This Chocolate Peanut Butter & Banana Chia Pudding is currently at the top of my list of favorites, but I can’t wait to try other flavors.
I think something fruity is next on the list. The possibilities really are endless!
Chia pudding is also the perfect treat for breakfast or even dessert because chia seeds have a ton of health benefits!
Let’s talk about some of the benefits of chia seeds and how to make this awesome chia pudding!
BENEFITS OF CHIA SEEDS:
- Chia seeds are high in nutrients and low in calories.
- They are a great source of fiber and help with digestive health.
- Chia seeds are full of antioxidants.
- They are a great source of plant based protein.
- Chia seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids.
CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
- Chia seeds
- Cocoa powder
- Dairy free milk of choice: You can use any kind of milk for this recipe. I like to use Homemade Almond Milk.
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Peanut butter
- Vegan chocolate chips: I use “Enjoy Life” brand.
HOW TO MAKE CHIA PUDDING:
- Mix together ingredients: Add chia seeds, cocoa powder, dairy free milk, maple syrup, and vanilla to a mason jar or small bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Refrigerate: Cover and place chia pudding in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Stir in extras: Once chia pudding has set up, stir in peanut butter and mix in sliced bananas. Optionally top with vegan chocolate chips.
That’s all there is to it!
I hope you enjoy this Chocolate Peanut Butter & Banana Chia Pudding as much as my family does!
♥ Don’t forget to rate this recipe and leave a comment below if you give this recipe a try! ♥Print
- Add chia seeds, cocoa powder, dairy free milk, maple syrup, and vanilla to a mason jar or small bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Cover and place chia pudding in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Once chia pudding has set up, stir in peanut butter and mix in sliced bananas.
- Optionally top with vegan chocolate chips.
© Just What We Eat. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THIS RECIPE:
Here are some of the items used for this recipe: