- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients through milk and stir well.
- Sift the almond flour, all purpose gluten free flour, and cocoa powder and add to the bowl.
- Add the oats to the bowl and stir until combined.
- Optionally fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and spread it evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool completely before serving.
Keywords: Chocolate Zucchini Bread, Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free
For This Recipe, I Recommend: