1 1/2 cup zucchini, shredded
1/2 tsp vanilla
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted (avocado oil works as well)
1/2 cup coconut sugar, packed
1/3 cup maple syrup
3.5 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup milk of choice (I use “So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk”)
1 cup gluten free quick cooking oats
1 cup almond meal
1 cup all purpose gluten free flour (I use “Better Batter”)
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips (optional – I use “Enjoy Life Vegan Chocolate Chips”)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients through milk and stir well.
- Sift the almond flour, all purpose gluten free flour, and cocoa powder and add to the bowl.
- Add the oats to the bowl and stir until combined.
- Optionally fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and spread it evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool completely before serving.
Keywords: Chocolate Zucchini Bread, Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free