These healthy egg muffins are an amazing breakfast to prep on the weekends. They are ready in under 30 minutes and topping options are endless so the whole family can enjoy their favorites!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thank you for supporting JustWhatWeEat!
I had no idea you could make eggs in a muffin pan until very recently.
I mean how genius is this!!? You can make 12 egg muffins in under 30 minutes.
That’s 6 servings of breakfast ready to go in almost no time at all!!
Now I personally have to limit eggs because of a slight allergy, but I love making these for my husband and daughter to eat during the week.
Coming up with healthy breakfast ideas that I can make in bulk is sometimes a challenge. Especially when we are dealing with gluten and dairy allergies.
It’s so nice to have my family’s breakfast ready to go in the mornings.
I just grab a couple of egg muffins out of the fridge and microwave for 20-30 seconds and they are done!
My daughter and husband also like completely different egg toppings. These are perfect because I can make them exactly to their liking so everyone get’s their favorites!
So let’s make some!
EGG MUFFIN RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
- Dairy free milk of choice: I use “So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk”
- Toppings: deli ham, bell pepper, broccoli (or your favorite egg toppings)
- Seasoning: garlic powder, salt, pepper
HOW TO MAKE MUFFIN TIN EGGS:
- Preheat oven: 350°F.
- Whisk Eggs and Milk: In a large bowl, whisk together all of the eggs. Add in dairy free milk and whisk until combined.
- Mix in toppings: Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a muffin pan: Pour egg mixture evenly into a well greased muffin pan.
- Bake: 20 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Store: In an airtight container in the refrigerator for one week.
Don’t forget to leave a comment below if you give this recipe a try!Print
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk of choice (I use “So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk”)
- 1/2 cup deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the eggs.
- Add in dairy free milk and whisk until combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into a well greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for one week.
© Just What We Eat. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THIS RECIPE:
Here are some of the items needed to make this recipe: