- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk of choice (I use “So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk”)
- 1/2 cup deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the eggs.
- Add in dairy free milk and whisk until combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into a well greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for one week.