This homemade Fruit Salsa is the perfect summertime treat! It’s naturally gluten free and vegan and tastes amazing!
- 16 oz strawberries
- 8 oz blueberries
- 2 kiwis
- 1 Apple
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or other sugar)
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Chop strawberries, kiwis, and apple into small pieces.
- Add chopped kiwi, apple, strawberries, and blueberries to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut sugar, strawberry preserves, lemon juice, and lime juice.
- Pour over fruit and stir to coat. Serve with graham crackers or eat with a spoon.