These gluten free and vegan Chocolate Covered Strawberries are SO easy to make and taste wonderful! With just three ingredients you have an awesome dessert perfect for any occasion!
- Add the chocolate and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each time, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate and rotate to evenly coat.
- Place the strawberries onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Optionally add sprinkles before the chocolate hardens.
- Place the strawberries in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes or until the chocolate hardens.