- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dates, chopped (or vegan chocolate chips)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Roll into 1-2 tbsp balls. I like to use a cookie scoop for this step.
- If the mixture is too sticky, place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to firm up.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. You can also freeze these no bake energy bites for up to 3 months.
You can also add 1/2 cup of protein powder or egg white powder (if you don’t have an egg allergy) for even more protein in each bite. Add 2-3 tbsp water to the mixture if you do.