This baked turkey breast tenderloin recipe is one of the most simple turkey recipes around. It only takes about 5 minutes to prep and the best part is that it is naturally gluten free and dairy free!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thank you for supporting JustWhatWeEat!
Having a bunch of simple recipes on hand has been super important since going gluten free and dairy free.
Convenience is key!
That is why this oven roasted turkey tenderloin is one of my favorite ways to eat turkey. It only takes 5 minutes to prep…5 minutes!!
Any recipe that only takes 5 minutes of my time is a winner in my book. Not only that, but this is by far the BEST way I have found to make turkey juicy.
I have never had the desire to make an entire turkey, ever. It’s just so difficult to get it cooked evenly without most of it being dry. It’s also a whole lot of work!
Turkey tenderloin is the answer to these problems my friends!
It’s easy, juicy, and SO flavorful.
So, how do you make it?
TURKEY TENDERLOIN RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
To make this recipe, you will need:
- Turkey breast tenderloin: We will need 1 1/2 lbs which is about 2 tenderloins.
- Italian seasoning: I like to make homemade Italian seasoning, but store bought will work great too.
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
HOW TO COOK TURKEY TENDERLOIN:
- Preheat your oven: 400°F.
- Add oil and seasoning: Coat both sides of each tenderloin with olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Bake: Place turkey tenderloins in an oven safe dish. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Rest: Let the turkey rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Turkey is done when no pink remains or the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
That’s all there is to it! How simple is that?
I love including this recipe in my weekly meal prep as well. Because it only takes 5 minutes to prep it’s an awesome way to get lunches ready for the week.
Once I have the turkey in the oven, I cook some quinoa, maybe some roasted vegetables, and I have 4 lunches ready to go.
DON’T FORGET THE GLUTEN FREE SIDE DISHES!Print
- 1 1/2 lbs turkey breast tenderloin (about 2 tenderloins)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat turkey tenderloins in olive oil.
- Rub both sides of each tenderloin with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Place turkey tenderloins in an oven safe dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Let the turkey rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Turkey is done when no pink remains or the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
© Just What We Eat. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE:
Here are some items I used to make this turkey tenderloin recipe.
LOOKING FOR MORE EASY GLUTEN FREE DINNER RECIPES? CHECK OUT SOME OF MY FAVORITES BELOW!