These gluten free, dairy free, and vegan Peanut Butter Balls are absolutely delicious! They use simple ingredients and are super easy to make!
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour*
- 2 cups almond flour*
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, melted (I use “Earth Balance Soy Free Vegan Buttery Sticks”)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips (I use “Enjoy Life Vegan Chocolate Chips“)
- 1 tsp coconut oil or avocado oil (optional but helps the chocolate coat easier)
- chopped peanuts (optional for topping)
- In a medium sized bowl, add almond flour, oat flour, salt and whisk well.
- In a small bowl, add peanut butter, melted butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to form a dough. If your dough is too dry, add 1 tsp of water at a time until you can form balls with the dough.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out the mixture and use your hands to roll into balls. Place peanut butter balls onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments stirring in between until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Dip each peanut butter ball into the chocolate and roll gently with a fork to evenly coat. Use the fork to scoop up the balls and allow the excess chocolate to drip off into the bowl. Place the peanut butter ball onto the parchment paper and optionally top with chopped peanuts immediately. Repeat for the remaining peanut butter balls.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden.
If you can’t have oat flour or almond flour, you can use an all purpose gluten free flour instead.