These gluten free & vegan Peanut Clusters are a wonderful treat to make for the Holidays. They are so easy to make and take almost no time at all to put together.
Don’t forget to grab your FREE gluten free and dairy free Holiday Treats E-Cookbook at the bottom of the post!
If you’ve read some of my other posts, you know that when I was younger I was not a fan of desserts with nuts in them. It didn’t seem to matter what kind of dessert either.
If there were nuts in it I wasn’t having it. My dad on the other hand has always been a huge fan of desserts with nuts. He’s the one that got me interested in things like peanut M&M’s, chocolate and caramel Turtles, and of course peanut clusters.
Now that I’m older, peanut clusters are one of my favorite treats to make around the holidays. They are so easy to make and take almost no time at all to put together.
Not only that, but a little goes a long way. I can whip up a couple batches in 10-15 minutes and have enough for all of my holiday treat plates I give to family and friends every year.
These were also super easy to make to meet my food allergy needs. The only substitution I had to make was to use vegan chocolate chips instead of regular milk chocolate chips.
I also changed up the traditional peanut cluster recipe a bit by adding some peanut butter to the chocolate mixture. It adds such a nice flavor and almost gives it a Reese’s cup flavor.
You just can’t beat the chocolate and peanut butter flavor combo!
What are some of your favorite candy recipes to make around the holidays? These peanut clusters are right at the top of my list as well as some of the awesome holiday recipes I’m going to be sharing over the next few weeks.
I can’t wait to hear all about your favorites and hope this peanut cluster recipe gets added to the list!Print
- 1 cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips (I use “Enjoy Life” brand)
- 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips (I use “Enjoy Life” brand)
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add semi-sweet and dark chocolate chips. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time stirring in between until chocolate chips are melted.
- Stir in peanut butter and add peanuts. Stir until all peanuts are coated in the chocolate and peanut butter mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes until peanut clusters are firm.
LOOKING FOR MORE DELICIOUS GLUTEN FREE AND DAIRY FREE HOLIDAY TREATS? CHECK OUT SOME OF MY FAVORITES BELOW!
To download your free printable gluten free and dairy free Holiday Treats E-Cookbook, please fill out the form below. This will give you access to all of the free e-cookbooks in my Resource Library.