- 1 cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips (I use “Enjoy Life” brand)
- 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips (I use “Enjoy Life” brand)
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanuts
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add semi-sweet and dark chocolate chips. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time stirring in between until chocolate chips are melted.
- Stir in peanut butter and add peanuts. Stir until all peanuts are coated in the chocolate and peanut butter mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes until peanut clusters are firm.