- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted (avocado oil works as well)
- 1/2 cup packed coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 3/4 cup unsweetened milk of choice (I use “So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk”)
- 1 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free flour blend (I use “Better Batter”)
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free oats
- 3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips* (optional – I use “Enjoy Life” brand)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients through milk and whisk together thoroughly.
- Add almond meal, gluten free flour, and gluten free oats to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Optionally fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the bread is firm and golden brown.
- Allow the bread to cool completely before cutting into slices.
Chocolate chips are not typically refined sugar free, but if you don’t have issues with refined sugar then you can add them in. This pumpkin bread is delicious both ways.