- 4 lbs gluten free boneless ham, pre-cooked and spiral cut*
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 14 oz can pineapple chunks or crushed pineapple
- Pour 1/2 cup of coconut sugar on the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Place ham on top of the coconut sugar and pour pineapple chunks and juice evenly over the ham.
- Pour remaining coconut sugar on top of the ham, evenly coating.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
- When serving, optionally drizzle ham with the excess coconut sugar glaze in the bottom of the slow cooker.
I typically buy gluten free uncured boneless ham from my local health food store and it is not spiral cut. Just thinly slice the ham before placing in the slow cooker if yours is no already cut.