Welcome to Just What We Eat! I’m Morgan, the creator of Just What We Eat and I am so happy you are here!
I started this blog in 2016 to help anyone else out there that might be going through a similar journey with food allergies as I am. I’m here to help you get back to eating amazing food, just made with different ingredients.
Just because you have food allergies, does not mean you can’t eat like everyone else and I want to show you how!
So how do you get started?
1. First, I recommend you start with the “8 Tips for Going Gluten Free” post. I share everything I wish I would have known when I first started on my journey with food allergies. The tips shared can be helpful for all food allergies.
2. Second, as I mention in my post “8 Tips for Going Gluten Free”, Meal Planning and Prep is CRUCIAL to being successful and less stressed about this lifestyle change. So I recommend checking out my“3 Step Easy Meal Planning”post where I break down my meal planning process and make it as simple as possible.
3. Third, you will also find posts listed below for the most common requests I have had since starting an allergy friendly food blog. Slow Cooker Meals, Instant Pot Meals, Top 8 Allergy Friendly Meals, Gluten Free & Dairy Free Desserts, Breakfasts, Vegan Meals, and Freezer Meals. These posts are all geared towards making your transition to allergy friendly eating easier no matter what type of food you are looking for.
4. Fourth, take a moment to browse through the Recipes on the blog. You will quickly see that there are SOO many delicious food options that you can still eat! I know how hard (depressing really) cutting out food allergies can be in the beginning so hopefully this will help you see there are still so many things you can eat.
5. If you like the recipes you are seeing, then you should take a moment to SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter. You will receive new recipes in your inbox weekly PLUS you will get instant access to my FREE resource library containing free e-cookbooks, a free 7 day meal plan, and more! Just fill out the form below to get access.
6. Lastly, if you ever have any questions or want to request a new recipe, please feel free to Contact Me. Again, I am so happy you are here and I can’t wait to help you on this new journey!