- If using homemade graham crackers and coconut whipped cream, prepare according to the recipe instructions.
- Add a small amount of dairy free whipped cream evenly to the bottom of an 8×8 dish.
- Layer graham crackers evenly over the whipped cream, breaking as necessary.
- Top graham cracker layer with 1/3 of the whipped cream. Spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Add sliced strawberries and bananas evenly over the whipped cream layer.
- Repeat steps 3-5 two more times for a total of three layers of graham crackers, whipped cream, strawberries, and bananas.
- I recommend waiting to add the sliced bananas to the top layer until you are ready to serve otherwise the exposed bananas will get a bit brown in the refrigerator.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Top with sliced bananas when you are ready to serve.