- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted (I use “Earth Balance Soy Free Vegan Buttery Sticks”)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1 cup gluten free oats (rolled or quick cooking)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1–1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup strawberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix melted butter and vanilla.
- Add oat flour, oats, coconut sugar, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt and stir well to combine.
- Grease an 8×8 pan and press 1 cup of the oat mixture in the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Spread strawberry preserves evenly across the oat mixture in the pan.
- Crumble remaining oat mixture evenly over the strawberry preserves and gently press down to form the top layer of the bars.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is firm.
- Allow the bars to cool before cutting.