- 2 cans chickpeas
- 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp olive oil*
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Rinse and drain chickpeas. Dry the chickpeas well using a dish towel or paper towel.
- Add the chickpeas to a medium sized bowl.
- Add olive oil and seasoning to the bowl and stir to coat the chickpeas evenly.
- Place chickpeas on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes stirring every 15 minutes or until desired crispiness is reached.
- Once completely cool, store in an airtight container for up to 5 days at room temperature.*
- Using the full 2 tbsp of olive oil will make the chickpeas crispier.
- The chickpeas are crispiest when they are fresh. They will be less crisp after they are stored, but they will still be delicious!